Visual Compliance is a web-based export compliance tool that integrates multiple regulatory requirements into one seamless automated system. The system is used by various UCF departments to:
- Conduct Restricted Party and Specially Designated Nationals Screening,
- Search current Federal Export Control Regulations and Sanctions,
- Determine ECCN and USML categories of specified hardware,
- Determine exemption, exception, exclusion or licensing requirements,
- Screen and track export-controlled hardware on campus.
UCF faculty and staff are authorized to use Visual Compliance and can access the database by contacting the Office of Export Compliance and requesting a user name and log-in. UCF has unlimited licenses for official employees and departments will not be billed for access. Training is required for use.
After obtaining a username, click to log into Visual Compliance.